Wednesday 18 June 2008

Al Mohler on Loving Homosexuals as PEOPLE

"Christians must be the people who refuse to put the period at the end of the sexual sentence. We cannot allow homosexuals to be isolated as a class of people who are beyond the grace of God and exist in some special category of human sinfulness. We must be the people who say to homosexuals; "I am going to love you even more than you love your sin because in this same way, I was loved until I came to kno9w the Lord Jesus Christ. Someone loved me more than I love my sin and this is how I came to know my Saviour".

Al Mohler - "Homosexual Marriage as a Challenge to the Church: Biblical and Cultural Reflections" in "Sex and the Supremacy of Christ" - Justin Taylor and John Piper (editors) - Crossway Books, Illinois (2005) - (pp126-127).

No comments: